Civil War Era Living History Event with the Historical 4th US Infantry Co. C
Sunday March 24, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Historical 4th US Infantry Company C, will be at the museum Sunday March 24th. There will be a display of Civil War-era weapons, hospital implements, information on how to search for your history and much more.
Effective immediately, the museum is accessible to the public without a visitor pass. To gain access, please follow the instructions as follows:
- Take Exit 119 off of I-5.
- Turn right onto Dupont-Steilacoom Rd.
- Turn right at the gate into the museum parking lot (there are now signs).
- Park in the parking lot and phone the museum front desk at 253-967-7206.
- You will be escorted through the gate to the museum on foot.
When your visit has concluded, you will be escorted back to the parking lot.
We are excited to be more accessible to the public in order to share the Fort Lewis story with everyone. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message us on Facebook, or call the information desk at 253-967-7206.